Always chewy and made with a little extra love, these Valentine’s day chocolate chip m&m cookies are delightfully easy and tasty.
Oh no! You forgot that Valentine’s day is so dang soon even though its been marked on your calendar for like…ever? Don’t freak. These easy, fast, and absolutely amazing chocolate chip m&m cookies are here to save your perky booty.
These cookies are bomb. Seriously. They’re so easy, always soft and chewy, and require absolutely no chill time. YEAH. These cookies have no chill.
Disclosure: Some of the links below may be affiliate links. This means that at no extra cost to you, I may earn a small commission if you use the links. To learn more click here.Jump to Recipe
So let’s not waste any of that precious time that you’ve already wasted bingeing Netflix when you could’ve been baking those fancier Valentine’s day treats. Let’s get into it.
Chocolate Chip M&M Cookies
You know who probably has the best chocolate chip cookie recipe in the world? Pinch of Yum. Seriously, they’re like heaven in my mouth. I have modified and based all of my chocolate chip cookies off of their recipe. My humble self-proclaimed title of Baking Wizard is nothing compared to the Baking Goddess that is Lindsay.
How do they stay so soft and chewy, Angel?
I’ll let you in on a little secret. Brown sugar and butter. The extra moisture in the brown sugar keeps your cookies softer. And the fats and moisture in the butter also help.
If you’re out of brown sugar and weirdly happen to have molasses in your pantry, simply add 1 tbsp of molasses to 1 cup of white sugar. Mix it up until it’s well combined.
But for the perfect Valentine’s day chocolate chip m&m cookies DO NOT skip the brown sugar and butter. (Also, why on earth would you want to skip either? They’re delicious).
Valentine’s Day Chocolate Chip M&M Cookies
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup butter unsalted, softened
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup Valentine's day M&Ms
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- Preheat your oven to 350°F/175°C
- Cream together your butter and sugars until it is light and fluffy. Add in your vanilla and egg and continue to beat until just combined.
- In a small bowl, whisk together your dry ingredients (baking soda, salt, flour) then slowly add them to your wet ingredients.
- Mix together until everything is well incorporated. Your dough will be in a bunch of pea sized balls. Fold in your m&m's and chocolate chips.
- Using a cookie scoop or your hands, make tablespoon sized ball and place them about one inch apart on your baking sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Once baked, immediately press more m&ms into the tops of your hot cookies for that aesthetic appeal (this also can help them flatten out a bit)
- Allow to cool on your baking sheets for about 10 minutes then transfer to your cooling rack to finish cooling. Store extras in an airtight container.
Ugh, so yummy. Just look at those melty chocolatey chips and that thicc ass cookie. Get your Valentine’s day M&Ms here to complete the Valentine’s Day aesthetic.
Super easy, right? And delicious. And ALWAYS soft and chewy. These cookies are everything.
Spread the love and share these bad boys with everyone; even with cranky Becky from the office…smiles are guaranteed. Or if we’re being honest, these only make 15-18 cookies, you could probably just hoard them for yourself in the name of #selflove or something.
So once you’ve made these lovely Valentine’s day chocolate chip m&m cookies, take a pic, post it on the gram and make sure to tag me (@thefulfillmentpill)! I love seeing you creations and really, if you don’t post it on Instagram, did it even happen?
Sharing is caring! Do you know someone who would love this recipe? Share it with them! Share it with everyone that loves you. Then perhaps one of them will make them for you and you won’t have to lift a single mixing bowl. #lazinesshacks
Want awesome recipes and access to all my baking knowledge? Get both and more sent straight to your inbox! Sign up below!