Halloween and sweet treats go really well. There is no fun on the table unless there are cute scary treats that attract the attention of both kids and adults.
But wait; are you the only one cooking? And you want to make a lot of different treats for the Halloween party tonight, but you are running out of time?
Well, no worries, only hurry, because we have brought you a simple recipe that takes only 10 mins!
Yes, we are talking about the super scrumptious and all-kids-favorite Monster Jolly Rancher Lollipops!
Related Recipe: FRUITY PEBBLES RICE KRISPIE TREATS
Not only do they take little time, but you can put all of your creativity into creating super cute (and of course scary) Monster lollipops. You can even get your kids at work by bringing them to the kitchen while making the lollipops.
Why should you go for the super easy Monster Jolly Rancher Lollipops? Well, because monster lollipops are all about kids and fun, and what is Halloween without fun?
Secondly, you don’t have to cook all the fancy and time taking desserts and treats to impress the guests. Sometimes little things do big things so, why not let that happen!!
Coming to the recipe, there is not a long list of ingredients, and prep time is just 10 mins!
Let’s get started!
MONSTER JOLLY RANCHER LOLLIPOPS RECIPE
- Cover the baking sheet (tray) with parchment paper (Parchment paper is the best when it comes to sticky things) and preheat your oven at 250
- Now choose 2-3 Jollyranchers of different colors and place them together so, that they are touching each other. Place the combos far from each other to make a room for the lollipop sticks.
- The baking sheet goes in the oven for 7-10 minutes straight. Now when you take out the baking sheet quickly place the lollipop sticks and the candy eyes on the jolly ranchers. Make sure to do it while it’s still hot.
- Twist the candy so that the lollipop sticks won’t slip off from the candies. Add 2-3 candy eyes to give your lollipops a monstrous look!
- Leave the lollipops to set until they are cool completely, and off they go to the party table!