Dalgona coffee shoot into fame when a South Korean actor made a TikTok video with it. Different versions of Dalgona coffee have been consumed all over the world with different names. For a year, a lot of variations have been introduced in it.
One of its most famous and tasty variations is cookies and cream Dalgona. I can’t tell you how tasty and amazing it is and you won’t know until you try it once. Another interesting thing about this recipe is that it is a no-coffee Dalgona. If you don’t know what Dalgona is, it is a whipped coffee drink topped over cold milk. The main ingredients are coffee, sugar, and hot water.
Coming back to cookies and cream Dalgona, it is ideal for desserts, pool parties, friends and family gatherings, and satisfying your sweet tooth cravings.
Cookies and Cream Dalgona Recipe
Cookies and Cream Dalgona
- ¼ cup Hot cocoa powder
- ¼ cup Granulated Sugar
- ¼ cup Heavy Cream
- 3 cups Milk
- ¼ cup Crushed Oreos
- First of all, fill two glasses of milk and make sure you leave 1-2 inches of space at the top.
- Crush the Oreo cookies and add ⅛ cup of the crushed cookies to the milk.
- Place the cookies and milk in the fridge and work on other ingredients in the meantime.
- Heat the heavy cream in the oven for about 30 seconds in the microwave and add it to hot cocoa mix and sugar.
- Take out the glasses and get ready to pour the whipped cocoa over the milk. You will need to place an upside-down spoon over the milk glass.
- Pour the whipped cocoa slowly over the spoon so that it settles nicely over the crushed Oreo milk.
Some Tools and Tips for Making Cookies and Cream Dalgona
- You will need a handheld mixer to get things done quickly and effectively while making. This one is one of the best when it comes to functionality and affordability. Some people are of the view that you can prepare cookies and cream Dalgona by mixing manually. However, I believe that why tire yourself and waste time when you can be smart and quick with a mixer.
- When you are making everything with so much love, little things can make a lot of difference. Try these straws while serving this drink or other drinks and notice how beautiful they look. They will up your serving game.
- Are you looking to replace or upgrade the glasses in your arsenal? Here is one of the best options. These glasses are multipurpose, affordable, and can be used for various occasions.
- Always go with your favorite cocoa powder while making cookies and cream Dalgona.
- You can use almond milk, coconut milk instead of simple dairy milk.
- Be very careful while pouring the whipped chocolate over milk. If done wrong, it will destroy the taste of the drink.
If you decide to make this drink for your friends and family, don’t forget to share its pictures with them and on your social media accounts. Show the world your cooking skills, and I am sure everyone will ask you about the recipe.