Hey guys! I’m Angel the writer, publisher, and face behind the curtain of The Fulfillment Pill + Greyscale Greetings. I’m based out of Denver, CO with big aspirations to move to a small, picturesque Canadian ski town in the future.
The Fulfillment Pill is my tiny corner of the internet where I hope to help other 20-something women figure out what the hell it means to create a good, balanced, and fulfilling life. Do I have all the answers? No, I’m not a wizard after all, but I sure do hope that we all learn together.
Here you’ll find tips on building a balanced and sustainable life that is easily tailored to fit your own unique magnificence. Of course, I’ll also throw in shiny pieces of motivation, inspiration, and the occasional rando article that you would never expect to be filled with such great advice (or at least that’s what I’m telling you).
What you can find here
On this site you I hope you find a community of strong-willed and determined women who understand the importance of carving their own paths to create something beautiful. Authenticity matters, stupid opinions don’t.
I firmly believe that TFP is designed to be a community for growing women we should get to know one another.
- I am the owner of a zoo. Four cats, two dogs, a rabbit, and a fiance keep me busy and my house a little bit messy.
- I am a minimalist. Less really is more for me. I never realized how much better off I was until I got rid of all the things that didn’t matter to me.
- I’m also a baker because who can resist the sweet, sweet temptings of cake?
- I am a weird ass kid. As noted in the photo I chose to represent me on this page.
- I am an introvert + an empath with a weakness for feel-good movies and sunny afternoon naps.
“Friendship is built on the random tidbits of facts + joy and grows through the strengths of experiences, time, and love.”
Let’s Work together
If you wish to collaborate with TFP, feel free to contact me and let’s get the good vibes rolling.
And now because we’re building a friendship here, let’s definitely become friends in the most authentic way possible….social media! **hem sarcasm, hem**.
And if you actually want to be bros rather than just “friends” join our email list and receive a free gift plus, an email about once a week in your inbox.